Monday, January 9, 2023

Leo at Two


"I'm so glad you're here." He says. 

"I'm so glad you're here too, love," I tell him. 

"'nuggle me, Mumma!" He asks, and I wrap my arms around his soft small middle. "Tank you, Mumma. I luv you, Mumma. You're my best fwend. I luv you so much!" 

There was a night recently when he sat on my chest and started bouncing. 

"What are you doing?" I asked him. 

"Making mama laugh!" 

It's true, he was. 

He is fueled by laughter the way I am fueled by coffee, nature, writing, good conversation, and books. He is a connection seeker. 

See me! 

Laugh with me! 

Share with me the joy of presence and play!



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wise Friend

A wise friend is akin to a book of old wisdom.  A book of bone and soul and skin. A book that breathes and speaks and eats. A book with a so...