Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Bright and Bold


I am 40 and bursting bright and bold. 

I am blessing my body with pleasure - gorgeous, delicious pleasure. I am beholding now my energy - my watercolor aura, my swirling spirit, my soul.

My children are attuned to their bodies and energy. They still know who they are. They inspire me to remember my fleshy form and admire its strength and sensitivity. All the while, their lustrous beings remind me how to shine. 

It's happening. 

It has been a steep incline of study. And now, I feel in flight. This is an awakening. An unfurling into freedom. A celebration of sovereignty.  A rebirth. It is magnificent and mighty. 

I am magnificent and mighty. 

I am open and full. Joy bounds from me, spilling into smile and ease and buoyancy. I am connected to myself. I am grounded and powerful. I am connected to source, savoring and swallowing universal energy as it streams through me.

I feel like a glass of light.  

Do you feel it too? 

Can you sense the energy of the universe guiding us through a transformation of love and devotion?

Listen closely. 

It is happening. 

Salvation is upon us. 

Love yourself. Love this world. 

Open for the light to stream through you.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Woman

I am the blue woman, crying into the color, seeking the light within.   This painting was made by my beloved Christina many years ago. She ...