Monday, October 27, 2008

gray, wool cardigans.


Ever have those days where you can't get out of bed? Not necessarily because you were up late watching Family Guy again or because you went to a concert and decided to become a musician and stayed up all night playing different combinations of C G and D chords on the classical guitar your father bought you two Christmas's ago, but because you realize you don't know what to do with yourself? Staying in bed could be just as productive as getting up. Usually these mornings are appealing when I first wake up, but once I realize last night's late night snack has evaporated and/or wants company, I put on pants. If it's cold, one of my ugly grandma sweaters over my tank top (not a sweater given to me by one of my grandmothers, but one I should probably give to them. Gray, wool cardigans. I have two.) So I'll get up to have cereal with banana and honey.

Then I'll remember there is something I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wise Friend

A wise friend is akin to a book of old wisdom.  A book of bone and soul and skin. A book that breathes and speaks and eats. A book with a so...