Saturday, July 13, 2024

My Offering



Let's stop fighting in the dark. 

Rather, let's gather and awake in the vibrancy of light and color. That's where the abundance is. And where there's abundance there is joy. And where there is joy there is a powerful vibration and motivation to create, serve, and soar.  

I have been leaping and dancing toward my spiritual expansion for several years. Time, experience, and the wise words and offerings of others have all worked together like a hungry wake of vultures, devouring the dead weight of my unconsciousness. My soul's mission is one of seeking. I seek illumination. I seek evolution. I seek consciousness. 

It is a calling. 

It is a calling for inner peace. 

Once there is inner peace, there will be earthly peace. 

I love this hurting world. I do feel the need to weep within and at its shadows. I do feel the need to heal it. I cannot heal it alone. I am only one. However, I can help. I can heal myself. I can heal my energetic being and my human body. I can seek illumination, evolution, and consciousness. I can become greater. I can live lighter and shine brighter. I can live and breathe my authenticity. I can do this. I can be this. I can be this tender, vulnerable, brave, and wise. 

I can be me.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Blue Woman

I am the blue woman, crying into the color, seeking the light within.   This painting was made by my beloved Christina many years ago. She ...