Wednesday, August 2, 2023

I want you to be free

I want you to be free
someone who is heard and seen 
a child who is free.

I want you to feel 
to move through every emotion 
witnessing your vast spectrum 
of energy with bravery.

I want you to know quiet, 
to be familiar with boredom and the boundless 
depths of creativity.

I want you to be authentic, 
(a little wild even! like the 
prickly raspberry patch 
black bear or bumble bee)  
I want you to be free. 


I want to be free 
someone who is heard and seen
a being who is free. 

I want to feel
to move through every emotion 
witnessing my vast spectrum 
of energy with bravery.

I want to be quiet and in quiet, 
to be familiar with breath, body, boredom, 
and the boundless depths of my creativity.

I want to be authentic, 
(a little wild even! like the moss
fox or elm tree)  
I want to be free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Wise Friend

A wise friend is akin to a book of old wisdom.  A book of bone and soul and skin. A book that breathes and speaks and eats. A book with a so...