Thursday, June 18, 2009

Oh I don't know, what are your unprotected sex plans for the near future?



"How soon after the wedding, do you think, you'll be pregnant?" "We have no money," I say to avoid the personal question and my likely consideration of the question.

I was eleven years old when I first started hearing little tit bits about the inner makings of babies. I was twelve when I heard about the man and woman "who loved each other very much." By the time I was thirteen, I was staring at pregnant women whenever the opportunity arose. She has done IT with a man. Why isn't she embarrassed? I would be embarrassed. Everybody knows lady...EV-er-EE-body!



2 comments:

  1. I can't believe you put that picture on this post. I don't know about you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pop your cherry. Isn't that a saying? I'll get a picture without a bed in it.

    ReplyDelete

A Wise Friend

A wise friend is akin to a book of old wisdom.  A book of bone and soul and skin. A book that breathes and speaks and eats. A book with a so...